Focused Sales Management Professional with 8 years of experience in Oilfield/Solids Control related products. Fantastic attention to detail, ability to inspire and train employees, while streamlining procedures for optimized sales and productivity. Significant experience in sales, office management, HR, and accounting. Self-motivated with expertise in expanding network connections and retaining top accounts. Well-versed in implementing pricing models, while managing Customer/Vendor relations.
Technical Skills: MS Office Suite, Adobe, Sage100, ISNetworld, PEC Safety, Billing and Invoicing software.
Soft Skills: Analytical, Self-Motivated, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
· Manages and maintains 200+ accounts worth 16 million in annual sales
· Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, and other subjects of sale
· Lead the Sales team to meet and exceed sales revenue, profitability, and budgetary objectives.
· Manage and retain key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities. Develop and maintain strategies for emerging business and achieving the company's sales goals
· Prepared profit analysis reports constructed from company and market information to develop pricing models for customers.
· Responsible for sales account development. By identifying new sales opportunities with prospective costumers.
· Calculate and Distribute Weekly Distributor Commission's
· Opening and negotiating new distributor contracts requiring MSA “Master Service Agreements” for direct to Rig Sales.
· Managing 5 distributor warehouses outside of our main facility. Keeping track of inventory levels and running cost-benefit analysis for each warehouse monthly.
· Ensured development of safety, quality control, training, and record keeping
· All Invoicing for Main Office Sales and Distributor Sales
· Managed returns, claims, and payment reconciliation. Ensuring appropriate reimbursement.
· Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for annual audits.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: