Results-driven, dynamic and assertive professional with years of experience, abilities and skill as a sales director, compliance manager, account executive, sales account coordinator and district merchandise manager. Consistently exceeds targets in a dynamic sales environment. Natural convincer with a track record of forging solid professional relationships with clients. Demonstrated ability to resolve communication deadlocks enabling win-win outcomes. Display an outstanding ability to plan, operate, multitask, organize, coordinate, and implement practices and procedures to bring significant improvements in processes towards the successful attainment of goals.
EXPERTISE AND COMPETENCIES
· Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
· Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Management: Coordinating and guiding others to meet objectives and goals.
· Monitoring: Monitoring/assessing performance of other individuals, or organizations to make improvements and take corrective action.
· Relationship Management: Conflict resolution, motivating, organizing, troubleshooting and establishing rapport.
· In-depth understanding of the business dynamics and company-client interlink.
· Proven track record of generating new business and developing new accounts in a highly-productive, sales environment.
· Experience using Shopify to track sales, analyze reports, assist with inventory control and SKU management, and also customer assistance via Zendesk.
· Familiar with using Ariba, an EDI program to assist with processing PO as well, Fishbowl and Quickbooks which is an inventory and Sales management program.
· Project Management
· Policies & Procedures
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Business Development
· Needs Assessment
· Competitor Analysis
· Process Improvement
· Product Launch
· Leadership Skills
· T&E Expense and Budget Management
· Strategic Planning
· Brand Strategy
· Team Training/Development
· EU Compliance Regulation
· Account Management
· Strategic and Tactical Decisions
· Team Player
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Superb Communication Skills
· Problem Solving
· Good Time Management
· Interpersonal Skills
· Reported to company President and Operations Director. Led and managed $3M in retail development and operations for Ulta, Ulta Canada, and all Morphe stores internationally
· Negotiated contracts with retailers and vendors for space, payment terms, exclusivity, and assortment expansion resulting in 43% sales increase in 12 months
· Spearheaded struggling operation to a turnaround success story. Revamped pricing strategy, implemented effective promotional strategies and boosted corporate image
· Improved sales policies and practices, defined the sales cycle, created accurate job descriptions and developed standards for customer relationship management
· Proven time management skills, a high attention to detail and experienced in managing numerous projects simultaneously
· Contributed strategic ideas, driving better training content, incentives, and recognition and on trend marketing initiatives
· Coordinated and managed compliance processes to ensure timely and accurate certification, testing, document retention, product making and launch schedules
· Always provided excellent customer service with thorough knowledge to assure that the customers risks and needs were always addressed
· Analyzed business developments and monitored market trends in the Southeast (FL, GA, LA, SC, NC, PR) region to identify successes and opportunities and create aggressive action plans to exceed sales goals
· Created sales objectives and strategies to help struggling teams increase productivity by 30%
· Managed client relationships and communications
· Exemplify professionalism and proper etiquette while using all forms of communications with both clients and peers
· Monitored KPI and used sales forecast to implement strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products. Report results to Regional Sales Director
· Managed $25M L'Oréal account by aiding the VP of Sales in processing new sales leads, opportunities, and strategizing future campaigns
· Responsible for business planning, merchandise management, tracking and monitoring progress to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives
· Prepared sales documents such quote prices and credit terms, administered test requests for product development and informed customer of information pertaining purchased goods
· Accountable for achieving company objectives related to retail sales, productivity, executing basic business standards and increasing company market share
· Recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests
· Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, uses, and credit terms
· Continuously identified and executed new opportunities for growth
· Managed retail accounts in the Greater New York City/ Northeast area with 36 shops in Macy's, Dillard's, and Belk; projected volume of $2.3M in district sales with a focus on turn rate and gross margin
· Promoted collaboration to identify opportunities, share best practices, and solve problems to achieve the objectives
· Built lasting relationships through performance and credibility. Developed positive rapport with people at all levels of responsibility
· Ensured replenishment of merchandise to drive service, sales and gross margin increase by 40%
· Performed merchandise and sales analysis identifying the most profitable SKUs and to overcome cyclical drops. Acted as a liaison between corporate buyers and account executives to maximize sales and channel productivity
Google Suite, Slack, Highrise, Trello
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: