Driven, hardworking Registered Nurse bringing demonstrated patient care, medication monitoring and treatment management expertise. Adaptable and resilient with strong attention to detail, clinical expertise and emergency response experience. Bringing seven years record of success in nursing and desiring RN position. Work effectively with all levels of healthcare providers, physicians and administrators to address patient needs. Proven leader effective at uniting and guiding nursing teams toward achieving patient care goals, and improving satisfaction.
· Assess and evaluate patient progress, monitor side effects of medication. Communicate, document and supervise PCA to ensure patients care & safety.
· Set care plan as needed. Maintain individual care plan to improve health.
· Monitor safety of environment. Assist clients in getting best care.
· Make sure patients are getting needs met from PCA. Provide emotional support to patients.
· Communicate with case manager and resident assistive device needs i.e. wheelchair
· Report to supervisor and case manager when environment is not safe and PCA service is inappropriate.
· Call pharmacy to clarify medication refills for clients where English is second language.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: