To secure a challenging career position with a going concern, that will optimize my skills and experience to solve professional challenges. To apply these skills to improve organizational objectives towards achieving management goals and objectives.
• Performing Single Site verification for acceptance using TEMS investigation, MapInfo for Drive test and Post processing.
• Pre and Post – Launch optimization Drive test.
• Cluster drive and benchmarking
• Site Verification tests, which involved TRX Testing, Testing Inter-site and Intra-site handovers, Site Coverage Tests, GPRS Testing etc; Drive tests by using TEMS software
• Post process reporting by MAP INFO & TEMS
• Identifying Low Power Issue, Faulty TRX, VSWR issues
• Functionality testing of site for verification of all TRXs
• Monitor system performance indicators such as Receive level, Receive Quality, Dropped calls, Blocked calls, HO failure and missing neighbors
• Cluster Drive Testing, Short Call Sequence and Long Call.
• Report making, with optimization comments.
• Drive test for redesigning and Optimization activity to check the following Parameters: Coverage problems, Capacity problems, Drop call, Handover failure issues and Trxs problems.
• Site Audits: This Involved Pictures of the Site & Antennas etc; Checking Orientation & Adjustment and Checking of Mechanical and Electrical Tilts. Also supervised the changes to Sector Orientation
• Experienced with all relevant tools such as Compass for orientation checking, GPS for site co-ordinates Verification of Antenna type, Tilt, Orientation
• Benchmark data collection for Downlink & Uplink
• Troubleshooting drive test equipment including laptops, UEs, Scanners etc
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: