Successful Manager with expertise in operations, team development, sales and communications.
-Proactive, hands-on style; extensive team leadership and personal development skills
-Self-starter with the ability to multitask.
-Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
-Over 9 years of merchandising and sales experience, with track record of exceeding sales goals
-Adept at training and managing employees across numerous positions in several key arenas.
-Professional and friendly
-Careful and active listener
-MS software proficient
06/2007 to 12/2016
Retail Store ManagerVitamin Shoppe － Morrow, GA
-CUSTOMER SERVICE- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service. Assisted customers with store and product complaints. Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
-SALES/PAYROLL PERFORMANCE- Facilitate the achievement of store financial goals by exceeding yearly sales plan by over 5%, while decreasing store turnover, maintaining employee retention, and staying within budgeted payroll. Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
-ADAPTABILITY/PLANNING & ORGANIZING - Schedule and prioritize tasks and adjust priorities when necessary to avoid conflicts and leverage resources to complete work efficiently for the team in its entirety.
-TALENT DEVELOPMENT - Train and develop 5-6 store team members by offering constructive feedback and taking interest in their long-term career growth. Instrumental in the training and development of newly hired Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
02/2005 to 05/2007
Residential Care Worker/ Assistant House ManagerNew York Foundling － Queens, NY
- Responsible for the care of adolescent females ages 12-18 years old in a home setting.
-Use clear communication and professionalism to develop and maintain constructive relationships with families and Social Workers.
- Mentor and redirect teens to encourage safe, positive behaviors.
- Responsible for managing crisis situations professionally while following agency policies and procedures
related to emergencies.
03/1999 to 11/2004
Residential Child Care WorkerBrooklyn Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children － Brooklyn, New York
- Directly responsible for the care and supervision of adolescent females ages 12-18 years old
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client identities, records and information
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients and demonstrate/ensure that healthy staff to client
working relationships are maintained.
- Maintaining courteous and professional relationships with
supervisor, co-workers, clients, and family members
Health and Wellness CoachInstitute for Intergrative Nutrition － New York, N.Y.
N/A: Business ManagementNew York City Technical College － Brooklyn, NY