Organized and energetic individual with over 16 years working with clients in milieu environments. Superior time management and interpersonal skills.
Supervise and monitor residents whereabouts, activities, and rule compliance. Conduct searches, and perform random drug and alcohol testing. Prepare informational, infraction, incident, and progress reports. Work closely with DOC Community Corrections officers to assist offenders attain release goals. Current Urinalysis Coordinator, Safety Officer.
* Client instruction- Developed Person-centered / Futures plan with each Client, and assisted client in creating goals based on result. Ensured Staff took an active role in helping Client achieve these goals.
Together with entire treatment team, assisted Client with annual Plan of Care meeting with CRM.Facilitated Client independence, power and choice, and growth.Completed monthly summaries for all clients, and sent to DDD case managers.Enforced all residential guidelines, and addressed any issues or concerns. Implemented Behavior programs and interventions as necessary.
* Financial – developed Individual Financial Plan (IFP) for each Client, in accordance with WAC standard. Assisted Clients in developing budget, paying bills and making purchases. Maintained record of Client personal inventory.
* Personnel management – maintain employee files, and monitor to ensure compliance with WAC standards. Conducted monthly employee meetings.
* Outside Agency / Family relationships – facilitated good working relationships with Family, Guardians and friends. Maintained communication and cooperation with Case Manager, Therapists, and Physicians.
* Scheduling – to allow for maximum coverage when Clients are in need of support, without incurring overtime.
Supervised 4 crews of 6 to 8 individuals with disabilities in a vocational training setting
Completed monthly reports on each individuals progress
Worked one on one with each Client in job skill building
Coursework in Criminal Justice
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: