Successful at promoting products, reviewing financial histories and serving customer needs with a tenacious and thorough approach. Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills. Experienced Financial Services Consultant and proven leader at building vibrant businesses by developing new prospects and accounts and managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals. Dedicated to generating customer goodwill and loyalty by developing key relationships with decision-makers. Demonstrated leverage network of customer contacts to increase understanding of customer needs and employ business-growth strategies. Financial Service Associate with background in sales and understanding of how to build client loyalty. Dependable professional with dynamic communication skills. Experienced in reviewing financial documents and digital records.
• Gather and process new account and KYC documentation as well as maintain existing client information.
• Work with KYC/AML Team to assist with creation and maintenance of Client Risk Framework using information provided by Banker/Financial Advisor client visits.
• Work in collaboration with Financial Executive to provide investment support including placing trades.
• Prepare client correspondence for Financial Executive, following Firm guidelines.
• Communicate regularly with clients and provide full customer service, both proactively and on demand. Full responsibility over IPB U.S. unit communications and channels.
• Respond to client inquiries and resolve various problems. Initiate account investigations as needed.
• Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
• Assist in training of less experienced team members as requested by Management.
• Perform other duties, as assigned by Management (assistant related tasks like managing agendas for RMs/FAs, appointment booking and confirmation, other).
• Alerts and Compliance information requests.
2) Sales Support Related:
• Optimize every customer contact to assess additional customer needs and uncover additional sales opportunities.
• Management of Time Deposit renewal strategy to include cross-sell of other banking products.
• Negotiates transactions ensuring Citigroup's profitability standards.
• Maximizes number of accounts per customer by attracting new business from clients, and by following a referral culture to attract new money to the firm.
3) Administrative and Compliance:
• Complies with Citibank North America and regulatory policies and procedures to ensure safety and security of bank and customer assets.
• Ensure Compliance with securities and banking regulations in U.S. as well as Citigroup policies.
• Responsible for Compliance and Control side of clients relationships - Customer ownership
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: