Experienced includes developing and optimizing regional sales approaches to increase profits and take advantage of new market directions. Remarkable team manager and complex problem-solver specializing in Construction Equipment and Business Development. Proactive and productive with a superior work ethic.
· Single point of contact for Tools & Industrial products and services to support the ISR's, OSR's, SAM's, NAM's, RSMD's, and DNA's within the Trade area The
· Tools & Industrial Solutions liaison with national account managers, government account managers, strategic account managers, and sales representatives from all Company business units.
· Subject matter expert resource for Tools & Industrial Solutions consultative selling, providing training for internal customers and sales project support to customers for new and existing product lines.
· Tasked with driving incremental profitable revenue for the company within all Regions
· Target and focus on the development of tools market share for Tools & Industrial division within Districts.
· Work closely with strategic account managers, government account managers, national account managers and local sales representatives, to provide their larger customers Tools & Industrial Solutions custom solutions, services and knowledge expertise.
· Partnered with BMs, DMs, and OSRS, to manage rate structure for larger projects to maximize return on investment in Tools & Industrial solutions applications
· Accompany sales representatives, as subject matter expert, on more complex sales calls and assist sales representatives in selecting the proper solutions to provide the customer with the most cost effective savings.
· Ensure Regions achievement of sales and profit goals
· Assessed regions potential and created both individual and territory based business plans to ensure development with current and new business
· Train Inside and Outside Sales Teams for multiple companies on ways to obtain consistent revenue growth
· Work with Business owners to achieve yearly business goals
· Grow a loyal customer base within a defined territory through outside, business-to-business, face-to-face sales.
· Identified, developed, and implemented value added strategies
· Exceeded budgeted sales and profit goals
· Analyze MS Excel report data and develop business plans to effectively maintain and grow customer sales.
· Attend and run Business meetings and Trainings
· Leverage multiple sales channels to maximize territory revenue.
· Utilize consultative sales techniques (needs based selling).
· Obtain appointments with decision makers at construction/ industrial companies.
· Work across multiple departments to be a successful Account Manager (materials management, logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, customer service).
Developed marketing and advertising campaigns to plan, create, proof and deliver strong Marketing and Advertising messaging / materials designed to build awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads and starts from local events and promotions. Build relationships with local industry partners by promoting UTI's graduate placement. Created, executed and managed the local digital marketing and social media presence and strategy. Designed and created marketing and membership collateral material. Provided
· Organized and scheduled 102 events against goal of 83.
· Implemented and managed marketing strategy with Field Admissions Team that resulted in a 30% increase in enrollment.
· Ensured team met and exceeded goals (generating 984 leads against goal of 960) by developing impactful integrated marketing and communication strategy.
Worked closely with Campus Segment Marketing Director and event Director to ensure execution of metric tracking, data entry and reporting of results after all events and promotions.
Led and coached a team of 10 associates on, sales techniques, service expectations, compliance guidelines, and utilizing key performance indicators to drive revenue. Recruited students for programs by responding to leads from, and making outbound calls to inquiring students. Addressed any issues or concerns raised by students or parents of students regarding cost, financing, dress code, curriculum, tutoring, testing procedures or cancellation policy. Conducted follow-up calls to ensure students started and graduated. Conducted virtual tours of school campuses. Maintained records of calls made, calls received, and issues / concerns addressed.
· Achieved Presidents Council 2008, 2009, 2011, an exclusive group of top performers who consistently attained team-leading results. Additional received Platinum-Level Show Club 2010 and Team Player Award 2007 – 2008.
· Recognized as Rookie of the Year 2007 – 2008, the highest level of accomplishment a representative can attain, recognizing extraordinary achievement at various levels.
· Implemented a new Enroll system to delineate process that transitions students from enrollment to starting school.
· Deployed new open house procedure that increased student satisfaction and accelerated wait time turnaround time by 120%.
· Acted as mentor to new and veteran representatives throughout the prospect / student cycle, including providing admissions technical training, as well as day-to-day technical support and guidance to the team.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: