Decisive and resourceful Regional Manager versed in operations management, direct P&L responsibility, and process improvements to enhance cost-control objectives. Known for applying in-depth industry and knowledge to create valuable solutions and business growth opportunities.
1. Effective leadership, coaching and mentoring operations managers, other direct reports, and assist owner dentists with non-clinical skills development of associate dentists.
2. Relationship building of a strategic nature with owner doctors, “high potential” dentists, and managers.
3. Implement and master high level strategic analysis and execution of systems with concurrent accountability in order to achieve same store sales growth.
4. Develop and conduct effective regional trainings & meetings through the development and execution of outstanding group presentation skills.
5. Develop and implement proactive strategic planning and trending analysis.
6. Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to office values based on the PDS “We Believe” statement in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience so that every patient has a positive experience in the office.
7. Develop and implement precise, realistic, and measurable goals and strategy.
8. Recruit, manage, develop and evaluate talent.
9. Assess, investigate, and resolve staff and patient issues by analyzing the facts and circumstances to develop timely, effective, logical yet creative solutions.
10. Analyze PRISM results in an effort to identify, breakdown, and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
11. Responsible for assisting and evaluating effectiveness of implementation of specialties in the offices.
12. Assist owner dentists in recruiting and developing associate dentists for potential ownership opportunities.
13. Implement marketing programs to grow the business.
14. Identify future PDS locations according to geography and opportunity.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Identifying Staff and Developing Talent.
2. Driving year over year revenue and profit growth.
3. Effectively implement best operational practices.
4. Managing expenses to achieve monthly budget
5. Creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily.
6. Delivering a Perfect Patient Experience.
7. Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring in an effort to identify and implement
opportunities for improvement.
8. Must keep commitments and keep direct supervisors informed of work progress,
timetables, and issues.
9. Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with
company policies; addresses others professionally and respectfully.
10. Performs Human Resources related functions, such as interviewing and selecting,
Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Actions and Salary Administration.
11. Ensure Compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory
12. Report weekly to Regional Manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement,
clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
13. Manage a team of both Front Office and Back Office employees; act as mentor, support,
and assist in the development and training of staff.
14. Monitor performance and ensure optimal staffing levels.
15. Develop and implement an office success plan; including development of staff, and office
protocols to provide for efficient operations during manager absences.
16. Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to office values based on the PDS “We Believe” statement in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience so that every patient has a positive experience in the office.
17. Create an environment that facilitates a Patient For Life (PFL) environment.
18. Determine and maintain efficient staffing levels by interviewing, hiring, training, developing,
coaching, counseling, supervising, evaluating, and terminating staff as needed.
19. Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to annual office budget to allow for autonomy
of day-to-day decisions, ensure P&L management and profitability of assigned office(s).
1. Facilitate the launch of Pediatric Dental model and programs in assigned office by implementing best operational practices.
2. Maintain an office schedule that is productive and organized so that the Pediatric Dentist will have a profitable and smooth running office.
3. Assists Operations Manager drive year over year revenue and profit growth by managing expenses to monthly budget, managing profit and loss, implement and ensure adherence to cash management and accounting protocols, and other financial drivers of the location.
4. Assists Operations Manager in Human Resources related functions such as determining and maintaining efficient staffing levels in the location, interviewing and selecting, performance appraisals, talent development, disciplinary actions and salary administration.
5. Provide feedback regarding specific tactics that change financial and patient outcomes such that the rest of the organization can benefit.
6. Creating an environment that promotes PDS Patient for Life (PFL) and Pediatrics culture and values daily.
7. Make certain the first visit as well as subsequent visits thereafter by the Pediatric Dentist will be smooth by checking supplies, forms, schedule and dental assistants are in order.
8. Actively engage in creating best practices for Pediatric office management and help implementation and execution of system in place.
9. Accountable for procedures and insurance benefits and analyze opportunities in PRISM for Pediatric offices.
10. Ensure Compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: