Systematic Administrative Assistant with successful experience in fast-paced office settings. Hardworking team-player with expertise completing various clerical tasks and offering staff support. Responsible, punctual and productive professional when working with little to no supervision.
· Office Management- Planned and managed all day to day operations for Knoxville Chapter with little to no Supervision for 3 years. Interacted with Nashville's office staff, President, and Legislative Liaison., members, vendors, and prospective members daily.
· Regional Director- Promoted from office manager to regional director to oversee Knoxville and surrounding counties. Oversaw membership recruitment, marketing materials, website, newsletter, customer relations and budget.
· Membership Director- Monitored new member accounts, prospect accounts and existing member accounts. Responsible for recruiting 4-10 new member companies a year for the past two years.
· Marketing- Updated website and incorporated social media with special emphases on engaging young professionals and increasing association awareness. Created brochures and weekly newsletter that are distributed to over 300 members.
· Maintained the office database, retrieved, organized, and updated information on individual companies and prospects. Maintained security of accounts on database.
· Coordinated agendas and minutes for board meetings, set yearly calendar of events, set meetings and conferences for board members. Created spreadsheets and presentations.
· Arranged travel for board members and Nashville staff when needed.
· Office supply and building management to include security system and cleaning.
· In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, Publisher, QuickBooks, ABC Database, Twitter, and Facebook. Ability to learn new software applications.
Served from March 1990- March 1997
Served in Desert Storm
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: