Results-driven Operations Management Executive with 9-years of experience working on product innovation, organizational management, business development, marketing, business processes and team building within diverse industries. Skilled in planning, coordinating and executing successful strategic business programs with track record of improving operational stability, efficiency, and profitability. Exceptional relationship builder and negotiator, successfully presenting and selling strategic business plans and programs to executive-level decision makers. Collaborated with Japanese community to effectively prioritize activities and achieve defined objectives, translating business requirements into solutions to achieve corporate performance goals and targets. Effective leader who excels from using proven methods and cutting-edge technology to successfully cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity. Assertive and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge of process optimization and an unsurpassed worth ethic. Respected by peers for unparalleled professionalism and attention to detail.
· Formulated fitness and sports briefings weekly for 27,000 Department of Defense (DoD) members for 30 events; led to 100% execution rate for activities such as fun runs, bicycle drives, spa days, and etc.
· Managed Safety Program for 30 members and inspected 4 facilities ensuring safe environment for 27,000 DoD personnel in order to fortify and secured protection of equipment assets valued at $22MM.
· Analyzed 60 financial analysis reports for a $500,000 annual fitness and sports budget; led to annual recurrent savings of $50,000 and upgrades to facilities boosting the customer satisfaction rate to 99%.
· Advanced marketing strategy by printing advertisements and passing out flyers to guests for each event; recruited, hired, and trained 240 volunteers increasing sales by 8% each year for 2 consecutive years.
· Led fitness and sports resale operations, generating $312,000 in annual sales and oversaw five major upgrade projects valued at over $12MM; uplifting the return of fitness and sports customers by 20%.
· Oversaw the Security Program for the largest Force Support Squadron in the Air Force; implemented new security protection policy for 2,500 personnel across 58 facilities secured $200MM in DoD assets.
· Designed innovative new performance report preparation process, with a resultant 100% increase in quality and efficiency, uplifting an operations program with 80% late suspense to zero within 2 months.
· Governed the Air Force's Okinawa Area Emergency Evacuation Program preparing 45,000 DoD personnel on how to vacate efficiently during a crisis saving the DoD $100MM on transportation cost.
· Regulated Government Purchase Card Approving Official (GPC AO) duty by handling a $2M annual budget to support fiscal requirements of the DoD to meet program objective and internal control system.
· Executed quarterly inspections of 58 facilities to enforce appropriate actions are taken to address items needing repair or replacement leading to a decline of 30% on labor cost saving $70,000 annually.
· Superintended and led 89 airmen, soldiers, and Japanese civilian personnel to cook and serve 385,000 food meals to 15,000 military members and families generating $3.2MM annually in sales.
· Maintained a $6MM food operation and $1.2MM Prime Vendor contract; created step by step procedures for ordering and storing subsistence resulting in a decline of 15% in ration waste.
· Supervised a $800,000 annual budget for 2 facilities and administered financial evaluations quarterly; awarded Food Facilities of the Quarter, November 2016 by Kadena Air Force Base Public Health.
· Delivered performance appraisals to 89 personnel and served as reviewing official on quarterly evaluation board for recommendation of awards and changes in position classification.
· Implemented a local community awareness program for al le carte cuisine, forged new menu items for 15,000 guest boosting customer satisfaction rate from 85% to 98% in just one-month timeframe.
· The Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster, April 2016 and April 2019
· The Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster, April 2016 and February 2018
· Performer of the Year, January 2018
· Performer of the Year, January 2017
· Entrepreneurship, Small Business Administration of America, January 2019
· Facility Management, United States Air Force, October 2017
· Security Management, United States Air Force, July 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: