Dedicated [Job Title] accomplished in administrative support and team leadership. Motivates staff and promotes goal achievement by streamlining workflow and guiding interdepartmental coordination. Expert at task delegation and conflict resolution. Highly-qualified business administration professional driven to oversee operations with results-oriented mindset. Versed in best practices and strategies for streamlining workflows. Forward-thinking Operations Specialist bringing [Number] years of expertise in [Area of expertise] for [Industry] sector businesses. Critical thinker cultivates rapport with individuals to optimize project goals and output, resolve complex problems and deliver innovative improvement strategies.
- Provides tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and professional support to both subordinates and superiors in the accomplishment of their duties
- Assist unit leaders in planning, coordinating and executing training and real-world missions.
- Utilizes secure networks, technology, and methods of communication to analyze mission data and generate sensitive reports to ensure the completion of the mission.
- Routinely handles classified/sensitive information in order to generate CBRN reports in order to properly inform unit leaders on the status of ongoing missions and training
- Ensures that all squad members are following proper Operational Security (OPSEC) protocols at all times given the nature of the company's overall mission.
- Performed data analysis and generated reports while collecting, compiling, and tracking data in support of the Veteran Resource Center (VRC) through various platforms such as Excel.
-Conducted system administration duties to maintain regulatory, information security and confidentiality compliance in accordance with federal, state, and University of Maine guidelines.
- Assisted veteran students with general inquiries about veteran benefits they can receive on and off campus, veteran's activities, FAFSA, and directing students to other student support service locations on campus
- Front desk duties; such as, answering phone calls, directing students on campus and over the phone, sending and receiving emails and answering questions to walk-in students
-Served as the 368th Engineer Battalion's Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Non Commissioned Officer while in garrison aswell as overseas in Iraq and Kuwait in direct support of Operation Inherent Resolve.
- Tracked 1,200 troops through Microso Excel. Units sent file protected PDF's that I would then decrypt and log what time they were leaving, where they were going, and the total number of troops on the mission.
- Utilized data retrieval from previous sensitive information reports to assist with data road mapping in order to create and update operational procedures that direct the battalion in order to ensure the safety of soldiers in the area of operation.
- Ensured the SIPR network was not compromised and performed basic troubleshooting of the network.
- Conducted critical information and data storage in order to maintain administrative documents such as sensitive equipment inventories and general supply inventories.
- Managed the destruction and/or transfer of classified information and equipment related to the battalion's chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defense operations.
- Assisted in the treatment of chemical warfare casualties (military and foreign civilian), as well as the search, extraction and decontamination of any chemical, biological, or nuclear weapon that posed a threat to the soldiers in the area of operation.
-Management of Information Systems Technology
-Fundamentals of coding
-All levels of advanced marketing techniques
-Technical WritingMay 2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: