Quality professional with over 10 years experience in Manufacturing
and Quality Assurance within the Military/Commercial Aerospace,
Medical, and Automotive industries.
Responsible for assuring compliance to customer purchase orders, drawing and specifications regarding the manufacturing of the assigned hardware. Develop inspection standards, support and guide inspection, manufacturing and Engineering personnel. Perform quality audits, monitor processes, ensure root cause and effective corrective action is implemented.
Responsible for maintaining quality systems, including procedure and policy compliance, continued conformance to AS9100D and ISO9001:2015 requirements, hosting 3rd party and agency audits, as well as maintaining an effective corrective/preventive action system for internal and external problems.
Create, implement, maintain and monitor quality plans related to manufacturing processes for rotating and structural aerospace components. Monitor and analyze manufacturing process capabilities and provide root cause analysis, corrective action and overall guidance to maintain/improve metrics.
Responsible for performing inspection of incoming material from suppliers to verify manufactured components were produced to specification in accordance with ClearMotion's quality system.
• Successfully implemented and managed in house incoming, in process and final inspection processes.
• Increased companies quality and productivity from 15% to 80% within first year through procurement of specialized measurement equipment, custom gaging, and quality documentation.
• Sourced, implemented and managed company calibration system.
Responsible for leading compliance efforts relating to business and quality systems. Key contact person between quality and production in leading activities to define, identify and analyze root cause and institute corrective action systems and procedures.
• Successfully managed part marking project resulting in the elimination of human error and programming time. Decreased rework/scrap rate from 70% to less than 5%.
Responsible for visually and mechanically inspecting a wide variety of mechanical products and the setting up of standard measuring equipment to verify product, material and equipment to customer/company specifications.
• Primary contributor to companies' successful bonus incentive program for three consecutive years.
• Key team member in the successful reduction in scrap and/or rework on assigned product line. Drove scrap rate from 60% to 15%.
Responsible for machine set up, operation, planning and maintaining quality of machined components utilizing precision measurement equipment.
Responsible for the set up and operation CNC Lathes in an efficient manner to fabricate precision machined aerospace and military components.
Responsible for machine operation and quality of production runs utilizing hand tools and custom gages. Managed stock room and shipping department to ensure timely delivery of manufactured products.
Currently seeking additional ASQ certifications CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) CQA (Certified Quality Auditor. Timeframe for completion, early 2022.
Currently enrolled in advanced professional development courses for Microsoft Office Suite.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: