HIGHLIGHTS of EXPERIENCE
• Expertise in Air Quality Dispersion models, Air Emission Inventories (Ontario National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI- Reg.127), Investigative sampling, testing methods, and protocols for air quality programs, meteorological, air quality assessments and Air emission control technology (BACT and LAER) reviews
• Proficiency in the field of several industrial processes, Toxic Reduction Accounting & Planning - Reg.455/09 (TRA), Certificates of Approval (Air-Reg.346)
• Sound knowledge of the instruments and equipment used in air quality/monitoring programs and ability to handle tools and equipment involved in determining air quality experience with CEQR, USEPA, SEQRA & NEPA.
• Excellent skills in Planning and contractor coordination, Toxic Reduction Accounting & Planning - Reg.455/09 (TRA), comprehensive knowledge of air quality measures, problems and testing procedures
• Conducted environmental impact assessments, control technology analysis, and environmental impact analysis of air, and noise, performed environmental compliance evaluation and audit; advised clients on compliance
• Carried out health and fire safety risk assessments analysis with accidental release models DEGAD SLAB, AFTOX, INPUFF and considering how risks could be reduced and establishing what is required to eliminate any possible re-occurrence in the future.
• Kept records of inspections findings, producing reports that suggest improvements and producing statistics for managers for incidents and accidents.
• Participated in monitoring air quality by installing, calibrating, adjusting, collecting and processing data.
• Investigated air quality complaints and conditions by sampling, testing and surveying potential sources of emissions and other air quality problems.
• Ensured that all inspection results are in compliance with established air quality regulations.
• Drafted inspection and investigation reports, evaluating findings and passed on recommendations.
• Developed reports, plans, assessments, and strategies to achieve the mission of improved air quality.
• Performed greenhouse gas reductions (GHG) and offsets and market mechanisms.
• Performed a variety of assignments involving research and technical data analysis
• Managed a technical resource database of updated client information that provides information on industry, processes, emissions, pollution control and planning, and environmental regulations.
• Completed estimation air emission inventory reports for clients in a variety of industries, including paint and ink manufacturing, automotive and pharmaceutical.
• Initiated a new marketing program that promotes the company's services with direct mail marketing efforts that include flyers and newsletters.
• Conducted investigations into the air quality of client companies by taking stack air emissions samples, analyzing content, creating air inventory, and reporting findings for senior management to report to the client.
• Utilized MPRI software program in reporting NPRI completing C of A (Air) permitting applications and other inventory requirements used to analyze content of air emissions samples, from which inventory is generated.
• Analyzed various factors effecting air quality within client facilities, including manufacturing processes and chemicals used.
• Prepared air pollutant emission estimate, performed air quality modeling with AERMOD, EMFAC, Calpuff , AERSREEN, and SCREEN3 in support of NSR/PSD permit, health and safety studies, and environmental impact statement reports.
• Processed model ready meteorological data for AERMOD, CALPUFF, ISC/CAL3QHCR dispersion models.
• Prepared air pollutant emission inventory, emission reports, and air quality compliance certificate, assisted in Title V permit applications, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Quality Assessments including Data Analysis and Emission Inventories and renewals.
• Performed dispersion modeling analyses, processed air dispersion modeling meteorological data for AERMOD, prepared modeling reports
• Evaluated of environmental programs & policies, pollution sources, CEQA/ NEPA, data tracking/ management, compliance & operations' adverse impacts.
• Project management, knowledge of new technologies, energy, emissions, GHG protocols, conservation, water, waste, climate change, & sustainability
• Prepared portions of federal and state air permit application materials.
• Prepared emission calculation spreadsheets and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources.
• Developed the capability to review and interpret local, state, and federal environmental regulations
• Compiled and drafted regulatory applicability determinations, and clearly communicate findings, orally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Developed a basic understanding of air emissions, emission sources, and emission control technologies for industrial sources.
• Accompanying senior staff on industrial site visits and gathering process and operating data to assist in preparing emission calculations and air permit applications.
• Coordinated activities with other specialists and interacting with regulatory agencies
• Meeting client safety training and workplace safety requirements.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: