8 years of professional experience in manual testing procedures and adept in identifying
issues through subjective assessment and comprehensive analysis.
Expertise in Healthcare domain concepts. Extensively worked in Eligibility & Enrollment and all other healthcare related testing. Worked in Waterfall and currently working in a Agile.
Experienced in different types of testing GUI, Functional, Report based, Database, Migration, Device mode and Browser compatibility testing.
Onsite Lead for client implementation work for more than 3 years.
External Claim Pricing:
• Worked as a bridge between Facets team and external vendors in getting the claim priced as per the requirement
• Attended test scenario walkthrough given by Facets team
• Once Facets team create the claims for the test scenarios, I will be sending the claim through email to the external vendors such as Trizetto Pricer or Multiplan and get the claims priced as expected
• I was onpoint in case of any issues in the vendor side or Facets team and communicate the same to the other team and get it resolved asap to resume the testing
• Check yesterday's brag board email
• Used to send claim tracking grid to all the clients and claim teams on a daily basis before 9 o clock
• Worked with clients directly
Eligibility and Benefits:
• Worked as the onsite counterpart for ePro, CDB, BIDS & BA applications with the clients directly
• Coordinated and worked with offshore team members in preparing and delivering the test strategy, test scenarios and test scripts based on the requirements on time
• Managed the offshore team of 4-5 members to execute the test scenarios manually and
helped them in identifying the defects
• I used to attend all the meetings right from Requirements walkthrough, design documents walkthrough and get all the queries answered that our team had which helped in testing and completing the project effectively
• Reported the project test status in well established manner.
• Effectively presented the test strategy, test scenarios and test evidences walkthrough to all the business and downstream partners for all the releases/projects that I had worked on
• Involved in Task Creation, Task Estimation, Task Distribution, Task Prioritization and Communication among Onsite and Offshore
• I was responsible for providing the estimates based on the initial scope provided for all the projects that were in pipeline for the respective applications
• I have also worked in Win 10 migration project for an application which serves the account and benefit information for dowmstream applications.
TCS – Cigna had setup the near shore for the first time in Uruguay and identified 10-12 expats who are SMEs in different areas and I have been identified for the Eligibility and Enrollment domain.
• In near shore I have worked in CED (member enrollment application), Vendor feeds (sending the client and member data to various vendors such as Argus and Non-Argus vendors) & CAV applications
• Coordinated and worked with offshore and onshore counter parts in preparing the test strategy, test scenarios and test scripts based on the requirements
• Performed testing (functional & regression) in System, Integration and Release Environments and identified defects in the early stages of testing – may ask how, what to mention?
• Participated in evidence walkthrough with the Business team
Eligibility and Enrollment: The application that deals with member enrollment, that acts as a central storage area for all the eligibility information, single source for entering, maintaining and tracking eligibility information on all clients, subscribers and members and the application that is responsible for sending all the eligibility (member) information to the required downstream applications.
• Worked with senior testers in creating test plan and test strategies
• Participated in Test strategy walkthrough presented to Clients and Business
• Worked with the senior testers in designing test scenarios based on requirements and
• Created test cases corresponding to the test scenarios and framed data mapping grid for the test cases.
• Processed the test data and executed test cases and also worked in capturing
• and formatting the test evidences.
• Helped in creating Test Cycle plan and test status reports.
• Worked as a single tester at offshore on production tickets, service requests & Enhancements that came in from various Client and Customer applications that dealt with account and benefits setup, member setup and vendor applications
• Analyzed the issue thoroughly and tested the fix in PFix environment with new test data and/or existing test data based on the requirements
• Also coordinated with the respective application team to understand and test the modules that might have been impacted due to the SR fix or enhancement
• Experienced in completing the entire testing process (starting from preparing the test artifacts, performing testing, Defect tracking and scripts execution in ALM) within a short period of time and handing the bug free code for deployment successfully
• Never received any post production fallouts for any of the SRs, tickets that I had worked on
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: