Well-qualified Training Specialist adept at planning and implementing onsite and remote training programs. Authoritative and clear communicator with a charismatic style and insightful approach. Pursuing new professional opportunities with room for advancement. Motivated and skilled team player works well independently to handle assignments and always ready to go beyond basic assignments. Passionate about customer service and quick learner with good computer abilities
• Responsible for maintaining $6.5 million inventory levels to meet customer requirements. Major retailers resulting in 100% fill rate.
• Communicated with 63 international and domestic suppliers regarding inventory needs and negotiated prices to maintain profit margins resulting in 10-20% yearly saving in assembly, machine shop, and office.
• 22% -30% cost savings by adjusting procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness by instrumenting and reviewing Min/Max programs.
• Handled all discrepancies with product from suppliers – return material authorization (RMA) Reported back with a plan of action that was being taken to prevent further issues.
• Responsible for placing orders and expedited delivery of MOR products and services.
• Computed and created purchase orders in MRP to monitor stock levels, verify purchase requisitions and expedite customer orders.
• Performed monthly reconciliation of open purchasing orders.
• Communicated frequently with suppliers to manage orders and verify revisions on purchase orders.
• Solved diverse supply chain problems involving numerous sources, logistics and scheduling factors.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: