Well-qualified Training Specialist adept at planning and implementing onsite and remote training programs. Authoritative and clear communicator with a charismatic style and insightful approach. Pursuing new professional opportunities with room for advancement. Motivated and skilled team player works well independently to handle assignments and always ready to go beyond basic assignments. Passionate about customer service and quick learner with good computer abilities
• Responsible for maintaining $6.5 million inventory levels to meet customer requirements. Major retailers: Supply Chain, 2-step, Ecommerce, Co-Op, and independent stores., resulting in 100% fill rate.
• Communicated with suppliers regarding inventory needs and negotiated prices to maintain profit margins resulting in 10-20% yearly saving in assembly, machine shop, and office.
• 2-5% saving negotiated with international suppliers on tariff increase, saving Magna and customers a price increase.
• 22% -30% cost savings by adjusting procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness by instrumenting and reviewing Min/Max programs.
• Developed and maintained relationships with over 63 international and domestic suppliers.
• Handled all discrepancies with product from suppliers – return material authorization (RMA) Reported back with a plan of action that was being taken to prevent further issues.
• Kept track of acknowledgments for all PO's, overseas paperwork in MRP system, to ensure timely delivery of product, weekly/daily contact with brokers on overseas shipments updates.
• MRP system responsibilities: Updated forecast, lead times, safety stock, updating cost and aging PO's.
• Able to break down BOM's for critical parts with long lead times.
• Responsible for placing orders and expedited delivery of MOR products and services.
• Adjusted procedures as needed to maximize department effectiveness.
• Computed and created purchase orders in MRP to monitor stock levels, verify purchase requisitions and expedite customer orders.
• Performed monthly reconciliation of open purchasing orders.
• Communicated frequently with stores and vendors to manage orders and verify revisions on purchase orders.
• Solved diverse supply chain problems involving numerous sources, logistics and scheduling factors.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: