• Managed Brand Accounts within the showroom and tracking samples.
• Assisted at special events.
• Communicated with publications and clients confirming meetings.
• Updated and maintained press and media database.
• Researched specific press and media outlets.
• Obtained weekly reports, editorial scans and tagged magazines to ensure cover exclusivity.
• Oversaw and maintained tidiness of visual displays in the showroom.
Performed all assistant responsibilities on set; steaming, dressing, taking credits.
• Managed samples and procurement, keeping track of their status and returning them to vendors.
• Provided general administrative support and worked on special projects assigned.
• Aided in creating concept trend board.
•Managed daily shot lists and communicated the shot order to the digital techs.•Attend meetings to review upcoming shoots with the stylist and buyers
•Conducted basic administrative work: scheduled meeting, arranged traveling, etc.
•Attended Look Book shoots; assisted and styled models
• Worked with the creative director and designer to create a video Look Book.
• Participated in special events.
• Created and maintained reports and databases
• Transported and tracked the traffic of samples.
• Assisted on presenting the clothing line to boutiques and online retail websites.
• Directed layout for Women's Wear Holiday ‘09 for store branches.
• Contacted clients using phone/e-mail to schedule meetings/events.
• Dressed and documented mannequins to be put in directives and sent out to all outlet stores.
• Traveled to Tommy Hilfiger outlet stores to verify stores' compliance with directives.
• Organized and arranged merchandise being utilized for visual displays.
• Participated in meetings with other teams to discuss ideas for Fall ‘09 / Holiday' 09 layouts.
• Created Tommy Hilfiger looks for mannequins in window displays.
Job Titles Held: