Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional with extensive experience in the medical and tradeshow/event industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented with exemplary passion for developing relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
• Freeman Company – SR Service Representative – Exhibitor Services in Las Vegas, NV 9/2019 (promoted)
• Freeman Company – Service Representative – Exhibitor Services in Las Vegas, NV 9/2018 (promoted)
• Freeman Company – Service Representative P/T – Exhibitor Services in Las Vegas, NV 9/2016-2/2017
· Exhibitor Experience Representative in Tradeshow and Event Services including day-to-day operations in the office and show site, including but not limited to TSS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), copying, faxing, filing and file upkeep, data entry, answering phones (call center), billing, auditing, collections, leading small corporate events and large facility tradeshows like SEMA and World of Concrete.
· Laboratory Corporation of America - Logistics Operations Coordinator (RoadNet) - Sr. Service Rep - Team Lead for LabCorp, Dallas, TX 2007 – 1/2016 (promoted)
o Medical Courier and Team Lead of a team of 9 drivers without direct supervision in the Tarrant and Johnson County area. Ensured reports were distributed to the proper route for each driver daily and followed HIPPA regulations, filled medical supply orders for multiple doctors and hospitals for these 9 routes, trained and conducted ride along reports to supervisors, picked up medical specimens for STAT and routine testing, maintained manifest and phone log for routes and STAT pick-ups, maintained vehicle service logs, assisted other departments as needed for on-time testing.
o Laboratory Corporation of America - Logistics Senior Service Representative - Team Lead for LabCorp, Fort Worth, TX 2004-2007 (promoted)
o Laboratory Corporation of America - Service Representative - Courier for LabCorp, Fort Worth, TX 9/2001 - 2004 (promoted)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: