SUMMARY: Current Project Leader. Versatile, reliable, and efficient with experience supporting employees and managers in high paced environments. Diversified skills include client relations, project management, and administrative support with leadership training and experience in supervising small and large teams. Excellent phone and digital communication skills. Background in start-up projects as well as established operations leveraging expertise in organization and problem solving to provide exceptional employee guidance and assistance in resolving conflict.
• Enforce DATAMARK, Inc. policies and standards.
• Ensure work instructions and procedures are followed and readily available within the department.
• Ensure that client information and reporting is updated and all systems are working correctly.
• Track employee performance and evaluate accordingly.
• Recommend proper staffing according to daily volume and workflow.
• Immediate attention to problem resolution and client concerns.
• Pursue suggestions and recommendations from employees/ staff as they pertain to client issues.
• Mentor and develop employees with leadership potential to grow and succeed for career advancement
GPA: 3.82/4.0, GPA: 3.77/4.0,
Magna Cum Laude- High Honors
Dean's List: Fall 2011, Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, MEMBERSHIPS & SERVICE: El Paso Neighborhood Survey Project
Working toward obtaining Texas Real Estate License.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: