Strong operations and administrative professional providing detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and efficient workplace orchestration. Over 15 years of experience supporting management and clients in high paced, result driven environments. Fast learner and open to all technology training, as well as a problem solver and the ability to multi-task. Strong organization skills which include training, event planning, scheduling, accounting and marketing. Recognized for an engaging and pleasant personality by team members and clients.
· Oversee company-wide security clearance training in accordance with Los Angeles World Airports, Homeland Security, and US Customs and Border Patrol for all project staff.
· Create and maintain technical training environment, which includes curriculum, regulatory materials, and presentation.
· Responsible for the design and creation of CMI's Standard Operating Procedures for the administration teams.
· Prepare and present labor and equipment reporting to management.
· Support project management team in collecting KPI data.
· Monitor RFI's for all projects.
· Perform monthly project billing.
· Assembles binders with submittals and proposals.
· Conduct auditing of work performed by all project labor ensuring accurate submittal to payroll.
· Tracks tracks purchase orders, subcontracts, certificate of insurance and change orders.
· Coordinated critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer's representatives.
· Worked with inspectors, workers, and unions, to conduct weekly status updates.
· Compassionate volunteer who served women in crisis situations
· Increased clients' financial stability by accessing available federal, state, and local housing resources.
· Strong sense of empathy and enthusiasm to facilitate providing opportunities to improve the quality of life and improve overall well-being of program residents.
· Provided guidance with applications for affordable or subsidized housing providers and first month's rent/security deposits.
· Led group home meetings to support residents in achieving transitional goals.
· Enhanced operations by completing wide variety of tasks, freeing up valuable time for full-time employees.
· Adhered to organization procedures and instructions to maintain safety.
· Optimized operational systems to maintain effective budgets and accurate documentation for permanent records.
· Worked with community organizations and government agencies to increase outreach and service utilization.
· Administration support using Salesforce.
California Notary Public Commission #2266423 (Exp. 11/10/2022)
Certified Security Credentials Trainer #1924.01 – Los Angeles World Airport, Los Angeles, CA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: