Motivated Project and Process leader with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects
and process implementations including design cost reduction projects in savings of >100k and product development projects valuing in more than >500K revenue for the overall business.
• Work with key stakeholders in marketing, sales and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
• Lead cross functional development on new technology from design through delivery
• Lead cost reduction activities as defined from redesign through delivery
• Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
• Lead and oversee key NPD and other engineering projects and facilitate the process of new product launch, ensuring engineering traceability to customer requirements, identifying constraints and assumptions and communicating to project stakeholder
• Develop project plan and identify stakeholders and execute the plan per the established project timelines
• Oversea and manages gated design process deliverables, including preparing and delivering project presentations at stage gate, steering committee and in other forums as appropriate
• Coordinate with the appropriate sales and World Area sites for beta test unit installation and commissioning; track and compile all feedback from these sites for the duration of the test program
• Collaborate with the factory for production line ramp-up, configuration of product and end of line test equipment
• Ensure availability and training of project management resources such as Project Managers, Application Engineering and Document Controllers to properly execute customer project in accordance with Actuation Technologies standards and strategies
• Work continuously to ensure the product development process is sustainable and functional.
Managed Engineering projects including New Product Development (NPD), Engineer-To-Order (ETO),
R&D product testing.
Managed the participation of project teams comprised of members from Engineering, Marketing,
Strategic Procurement, and other departments as required.
Developed, Disseminated, and guided project schedules containing key milestones.
Ensured provision of project deliverables and commitments to management.
Conducted regular project meetings to review project status and issued meeting minutes with an action
item register (AIR).
Provided regular status communications and progress reports to key stakeholders that included items
such as progress to milestones, risks, opportunities, and cost status.
Managed all change requests and ensured assessment for schedule impact as appropriate and tracked
extraordinary unplanned expenditures or savings that affected project cost.
At project conclusion, issued closeout documentation including a summary of deliverables and actual
performance, cost performance, and lessons learned.
Continuously looked for and acted upon opportunities to minimize project risk or reduce project costs.
Interacted globally with Design Engineering, Production Planning, Insides Sales, Applications Engineering,
Purchasing, Suppliers, and Configuration Engineering.
Created and managed Actuator Bills of Materials for existing sales order demand, design projects, and
global multi-million dollar projects.
Maintained database item master files including revision control for Global Engineering documents such
as Engineering Specifications, Engineering Drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Seismic
Analysis, and Torque Charts.
Processed all Valve Operating System projects which included creating General Arrangement Drawings,
Mounting kits, and Actuator Bills of Materials.
Processed Global Engineering Change Requests for all Documents, Bills of Materials, and Drawings to
maintain tracking and revision control.
Created processes to reduce and reuse existing designs for large scale projects in order to effectively
reduce overall project production lead times.
Provided Oracle processes trainings to key members of the Engineering Department.
Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) by the Project Management Institute (PMI), PMP
Number: 1960790, Grant Date: 9/11/2016, Expiration Date: 9/11/2022.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: