Moving to the Ridgefield, WA May 2020 with an energetic and enthusiastic Production mindset. Over 20 years of manufacturing Management Leadership. I am a seasoned Production Manager successful at achieving production goals on consistent basis. Highly organized, forward thinking and creative in handling normal and challenging production problems. Known for great leadership and attention to detail. I am a natural leader driven to motivate teams to exceed business goals and targets while under pressure. Skilled in distribution, production and process control. Possesses a high degree of integrity and an outstanding work ethic, as well as strong leadership qualities. Excels at building teams and enforcing a high level of quality in products and services. Proactive in flagging and developing solutions for process inefficiencies. Seeking to apply management talents to drive long-term company growth.
• Currently responsible for the efficient operation of 4 main areas of our Trailer Component Manufacturing Plant (Axle and Wheel End Assembly Operations, Welding Operations and Shipping/Receiving Departments). 135-165 Employees 2 Shifts
• Set-up visual metrics for all Production Lines to have real time production reporting. Reporting to ensure standards are met or exceeded.
• Drove Continuous Improvement (CI) culture in plant, including employee-led cost savings projects, automation upgrades, tooling replacements and implementing machine performance diagnostics.
• Manage all areas of manufacturing, safety, inventory control and process implementation.
• Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Identified staffing and capital needs, collected relevant data and wrote justifications for established needs.
• Reviewed production orders, schedules, delivery dates and inventory levels to determine product availability.
• Improved efficiency and productivity by eliminating waste and production constraints.
• Produced daily operations report, including forecasting staffing needs and production volume, to support cost-reduction and service improvement initiatives.
• Facilitated daily SQDIP (Gemba Walk) meetings each morning with Supervisors and Senior Management
• Managed Production of Shocks, Struts, Brake Caliper Manufacturing, Shipping/Receiving, Machining, Welding Department, Hot Form Department In the 3rd largest factory (1,000,000+ft) in the state of Kentucky. (650+ Employees)
• Boosted company efficiency through process improvements such as Simple Flow of processing. Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for process improvements.
• Increased productivity by 40% while simultaneously reducing head count by 10%.
• Supervised production schedules, production quality and on time delivery.
• Implemented root cause and corrective actions to remove production constraints and improve product quality. Enforced a culture of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement while providing operational leadership.
• Toyota Manufacturing Of Kentucky - Gold Quality Circle Award for scrap improvements from Headliner install
• Toyota Manufacturing Of Kentucky - Gold TBP (Toyota Business Practice) for leading and achieving best Quality Problem Solving
• Meritor Inc. - Bronze Award for leading process improvements for customer complaint reduction by adding a No Fault Forward System for Delta S processing achieving a "Zero Defect Culture"
• Scott Taulbee- Toyota Manufacturing Of Kentucky - Retired Assistant Manager - 859-684-8817
• Thomas Cain - Meritor Inc. - Site Manger - 502-6951389/859-699-1399
• Misty Zemla - Meritor Inc. - HR Manager - 502-695-1206
• Kevin Thompson - Trane/Ingersoll Rand - Engineer Manager - 859-537-4240
• Danny Cline - Hitachi Automotive America - Warehouse Manager - 859-582-2216
• Brian Fouch - Hitachi Automotive America - HR Director – 859-358-6558
• Jeffery Cain - Toyota Manufacturing Of Kentucky - Group Leader - 502-642-8528
• Bradley Newcomb - Toyota Manufacturing Of Kentucky - Group Leader – 859-329-8333
• Steven Lobis - Graphic Packaging – Vice President - 503-969-9537
MORE REFRENCES UPON REQUEST
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: