I am a versatile and experienced Hospitality server with exceptional communication and multi-tasking skills. I possess proven success providing high-quality customer service in fast-paced, high-stress environments as well as generating thoughtful recommendations and accommodating dietary restrictions.
● Volunteered for large-scale events that varied from local school proms and grad nights to business convention rentals and holiday parties for special clientele, such as Taco Bell, the Anaheim NAMM
week, and the She Rock Awards.
● Frequently hosted multiple events simultaneously.
● Thrived in fast-paced and high-stress conditions.
● Demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and dependable skills, such as Buffet setup and maintenance till close.
● Coordinated tray passers with proper knowledge of each dish's ingredients and even flow of trays.
● Acted as a go-between in communications with chefs and kitchen staff for buffet refills.
● Occasionally lifted up to 75 lbs (sustained) and 100 lbs (shorter intervals)
During my employment at the House of Blues I worked Part-Time as a Banquet Server for Special Events during the years of 2017-2019.
This was a wonderful opportunity that had afforded me the skills necessary for my promotion from Music Hall Busser to Production Hospitality! This wasn't a position I was hired for exclusively, rather it was an in company opportunity that came around on a seasonal basis. I volunteered at every opportunity I was presented for this role.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: