Technology leader with more than 20+ years of experience in Managing and delivering large scale Big Data and Analytics solutions, Self Service BI, Relational Data Warehouses, Master Data Management, and custom-built applications for e-Commerce, Finance, Sales Order, Supply Chain, Product and Customer data. Extensive experience in data management, data warehousing, Building Data Lake , and business intelligence solutions. Expertise in building high-performance teams, managing vendors and budgets while delivering successful results.
• 10+ years of progressive management experience in leading a global data team cross functional experience with business analyst, architects, technical leads, data scientists.
• 6+ years of experience in managing and delivering multiple Big data projects using Big data technologies Hadoop/MapReduce, PIG, Hive, Spark , KAFKA
• 10+ years of experience as Data Warehouse Architect/Technical Lead, Project Manager, Data Modeler and Developer in managing, architecting and delivering high quality large to medium size data warehousing projects from inception to implementation in a timely manner
• 10+ years of experience with ETL technologies, data ingestion, data exchange, data quality, and data audit controls
• Expertise in database design, development and implementation of applications on various RDBMS i.e. Oracle, , Teradata and MS SQL server
Leadership & People Management | Managing Organizational Change | Budget Management |
Program Management | Vendor Management |Risk Management
IT Architecture | Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategy & Implementations | Data Architecture & Data Warehousing | Big Data –Hadoop | Google Cloud | Data Lake || Data & BI Governance | Data Quality | Data Integration & ETL – Informatica, ODI, | Master Data Management using MITI | BI Tools - Tableau, Thoughtspot, Looker, OBIEE | Databases – Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server
Designed & developed:
Worked on the install base of CISCO products
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: