- Campaigned for and brought Career Technical Education
(CTE) classes to high schools around the district.
- Facilitated membership growth across district.
- Define and lead key yearlong projects.
- Working with teams from United States, Brazil, India, and
- Managing project risks, development, and issues effectively.
- Managing over 150K (thousand) accesses to Rio facilities each day.
- Overseeing access control systems for all attending athletes.
- Developing Android mobile application, mobile app used for all check-ins at Rio Olympics.
- Enhancing data management techniques, running database (SQLite) with over 250K+ identities locally on a mobile device.
Dual Major: Computer Engineering (CE) and Finance
Minor in Business
All DECA events in Hospitality and Entrepreneurship required the use of innovative technological ideas to promote a company and apply business management techniques to help sustain growth.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.