- Acquired the Southeast (Mississippi & Louisiana) Business of Cavenham Forest Products: 500,000 acres of timberlands and two sawmills
- Acquired, then sold 8 years later, Softwood Holdings Pty; 130,000 acres of Radiata Pine with two sawmills and a sales company in New South Wales and South Australia.
- Acquired a 2/3 ownership and negotiated the joint venture agreement with Aracruz to produce and market “Lyptus” in the Mercosur, USA, and Europe.
- Negotiated the purchase of mature Uruguayan Pine timberlands and a sawmill in the Rivera area of Uruguay
- Sold the British Columbia Forest Products assets of MacMillan Bloedel to Brascan
- Sold the Snoqualmie and White River Tree farms to Hancock Timber Resource Group
- Sold 700,000 acres of Georgia and 600,000 acres of Tennessee timberlands to a diverse set of investors
- Sold two (2) MDF mills in France (Mediland and Darbo). Sold MDF mill in Clonmel Ireland.
- Sold Weyerhaeuser's New Zealand ownership in the World Timber Fund to Global Forest Partners
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: