- Acquired the Southeast (Mississippi & Louisiana) Business of Cavenham Forest Products: 500,000 acres of timberlands and two sawmills
- Acquired, then sold 8 years later, Softwood Holdings Pty; 130,000 acres of Radiata Pine with two sawmills and a sales company in New South Wales and South Australia.
- Acquired a 2/3 ownership and negotiated the joint venture agreement with Aracruz to produce and market “Lyptus” in the Mercosur, USA, and Europe.
- Negotiated the purchase of mature Uruguayan Pine timberlands and a sawmill in the Rivera area of Uruguay
- Sold the British Columbia Forest Products assets of MacMillan Bloedel to Brascan
- Sold the Snoqualmie and White River Tree farms to Hancock Timber Resource Group
- Sold 700,000 acres of Georgia and 600,000 acres of Tennessee timberlands to a diverse set of investors
- Sold two (2) MDF mills in France (Mediland and Darbo). Sold MDF mill in Clonmel Ireland.
- Sold Weyerhaeuser's New Zealand ownership in the World Timber Fund to Global Forest Partners
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: