Accomplished veterinary practice manager with more than 15 years of experience in the veterinary field directing patient care and operational programs in hospital setting. Proficient schedule manager, team leader, and patient advocate. Adept at cultivating and leading administrative teams.
• Develop and build relationships between Petco and Vetco teams
• Lend support to Petco store teams and promote co-partnerships
• Initiate, Maintain, and Transition relationships with Host sited from the start of the clinics through new local District Manager and clinics transition
• 75%+ travel and weekends to Northeast (concentration), Southern, and Western Regions
• Responsible for new market clinic set-up, staff development, and management until sustainable operations criteria met
• Responsible for existing market support in new initiatives/training and management transition
• Focus on continual improvement processes for all clinics and personnel - establishing "best practices" for all clinics
• Participated with market set-up and rollout for new EMR system (August 2016 - July 2017)
• Maintained clinic processes, in clinic activities, clinic reconciliation, marketing responsibilities, communication and customer service, and measurement of performance
• Increase dispensing through staff trainings, promotional activities, incentives and contests for clinic staff.
• Takes responsibility for developing and implementing dispensing programs at the hospital level. Track promotional activity and productivity
• Client conflict and resolutions
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Founded Annual Chip & Dip Event 2010
• Avimark Software
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: