Mark Preston is a seasoned Managing Director of Technology with over 20 years of experience overseeing complex technology implementations. From concept to completion, proven track record in successfully managing design, implementation, and support for innovative technology implementations. As a strategic leader, guides C-level teams to define project concept, scope, and budget-all while relentlessly pursuing innovations at the forefront of modern technology implementations.
· Executive leadership
· Strategic planning
· Complex problem-solving
· Technology development
· Project implementation
· Operations management
· Business development
· Team building
· Employee empowerment
· Client management
· Vendor relations
TECHIT SOLUTIONS, LLC - President, CEO
Pleasanton, CA, • 01/2002 - 02/2011
· Provided visionary leadership and directed all aspects of building and operating a leading-edge technology support company, which oversaw all aspects of technology implementation for events and technology rollouts on a global scale.
· Spearheaded company growth by building a strong internal team to manage growth while guaranteeing high quality service for clients.
· Ensured profit generation by defining the process for execution of profit-generating technical projects for international clients.
· Strategically steered execution of projects by teams with over 60 members.
· Personally cultivated and stewarded C-level relationships with Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, HP Adobe and Disney.
· Planned and executed large-scale technology events such as ISTE, which included the design, procurement and implementation of large-scale networks that could support 16,000 simultaneous users.
· Devised highly effective and individualized technology solutions for clients and staff by establishing client-focused teams and identifying vendors.
· Guaranteed high productivity by setting project schedules and maintaining timelines through proactive adjustments to workflow.
US Coast Guard - Search and Rescue Aircrewman - 4 years
US Army Air National Guard - Aviation Electrician - 6 Years
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: