Motivational community leader and organizational problem-solver with advanced public policy, community outreach, assessment, research, use of technology, and communication skills seeking to obtain a Council Member position with the town of Vernon.
Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive success. Has extensive training and knowledge in leveraging science, data trends and patterns to optimize business results and human experiences.
• National Black MBA Association - Hartford, CT
Director of Membership and Engagement
• American Cancer Society: Making Strides of Greater Hartford
Founder/Leader of Team Liv
• Gratitude Choice Project: Social Connectivity and Wellbeing through gratitude and nature
• American Psychological Association
• Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
• American Institute of Stress
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: