Security-focused Network Engineer trusted to secure hardware and software assets from external intrusions and on-site threats. Provides exceptional control of network hardening by applying carefully selected countermeasures and preventive maintenance techniques in compliance with cybersecurity frameworks and standards.
Optimized operational productivity while collaborating with senior leadership to share and implement process improvements.
· Evaluate and make changes as appropriate to proposed network and security designs with respect to ease of installation, support and recoverability.
· Provide second or third tier support as necessary to resolve data network systems and services problems throughout the BLU Company network.
· Analyze how security requirements from various aspects should be interpreted and suggest best possible adherence.
· Liaise with Huawei and prospective vendors on User Equipment (UE) related issues.
· Review and validate as needed, the designs and implementation plan for local area network and cable distribution infrastructure to meet stated business needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: