Date and Place of Birth: 25/08/1987 - Riyadh
Marital status: Single
To obtain a challenging position in a company where my academic qualifications skills and abilities can contribute to the company's success as well as to my personal and professional development.
- Installing and maintaining network components Switches and IP phone etc.
- Creating and administrating with Cisco CM Administration.
- Creating and administrating Microsoft Exchange 2013 email accounts.
- Creating and administrating domain control accounts policies.
- Good problem solving skills along with the ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts of PCs as required.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Install, configure, operate, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose PCs, servers, network hardware and network software.
- Install, maintain, repair, and inspect network cabling and other hardware.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and problem-solving techniques.
- Enjoying work team and friendly communication among members.
- Respect time and deadlines.
- Able to handle work pressure.
- Arabic (Native)
HE Technical and Vocational Training Corporation governor Award in College of Telecom & Information, 2008
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: