Ambitious [Associate] who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.Accomplished Executive with demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical results.
Continuing Education in [Subject]
Coursework in International Finance, Statistics and Microeconomics
Coursework in Operating Systems and System Programming
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and takes initiative in solving problems and presenting solutions.
• Seeks additional work when assigned work is complete.
• Understands basic business processes and related risks, as well as other technical areas.
• Comprehends the reasons for the tasks to be performed.
• Takes responsibility for the development of own skills.
• Sets annual personal and professional goals and measures progress toward them.
• Builds and maintains a habit of continuous learning.
• Effective time management.
• Analyzes specific feedback on performance and acts upon it.
• Takes responsibility for personal training by attendance and active participation in training meetings.
• Works toward obtaining appropriate professional or technical certifications.
• Understands engagement protocol and expectations, and interacts appropriately with audit customer personnel.
• Responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
• Audit customer values contributions to engagement.
• Develops written communication skills to ensure audience understanding.
• Uses listening skills to build rapport and good working relationships with audit customers.
Teamwork and Leadership
• Cooperates with and values the efforts of other team members.
• Models appropriate behavior to contribute to an effective team environment.
• Interacts with others in a manner demonstrating knowledge of personnel policies and appropriate professional demeanor.
• Facilitates teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
• Understands expectations on the engagement team.
• Sets individual goals and prioritizes workload.
Drives for Quality and Results
• Develops good basis business skills and appropriate industry knowledge.
• Seeks opportunities to be creative and innovative.
• Learns about the audit customer's business processes.
• Understands how to identify and evaluate control effectiveness.
• Develops basic interviewing techniques that enable primary risk identification.
• Utilizes 95% of time on assurance and advisory engagements.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: