Dedicated to enhancing underwriting department operations with an analytical and disciplined approach. Able to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer inquiries.
Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Driven nursing professional. Talented at conducting patient assessments, developing individualized care plans and implementing prescribed orders. Successful at delivering high-quality patient care to advance recovery goals and improve overall health.
Compassionate registered Nurse with various types of long-term an home health care. Proven ability to provide individualized care plans and help patients meet goals by delivering direct and effective patient care. Committed to increasing patient satisfaction and streamlining organization.
CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD is one of the more prominent leaders in the challenging arena of Health Care management.
Our Lady of Fatima University is an educational institution dedicated to the holistic formation of men and women imbued with necessary skills, virtues and academics development.
Capitol Hills Christian School envisions an empowered and productive graduate with worth and dignity. Above all, it envisions a perfect man in Christ - a true Christian who loves God, his country and fellowmen.
NON-ACADEMIC DISTINCTIONS / RECOGNITION
1. KATIBAYAN NG PAGPAPAHALAGA AT PAGKILALA "BAGYONG YOLANDA"
November 11, 2013 - December 04, 2013
2. Certificate Of Commendation "Search & Retrieval Operation at The Rizal Provincial Sanitary Landfill, Montalban Rizal"
SEMINARS ATTENDED/WORKSHOPS/SHORT COURSES
1. Awareness Training on R.A. 9165 "Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002 for MMDA Personnel
October 10, 2012 (Metropolitan Manila Development Authority)
2. Volunteer Nurses Training Program
February 02, 2012 - July 30, 2012 (Dr Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital)
3. bandaging, Transfer & Mass Casualty Handling
June 16, 2012 (Dr Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital)
4. Basic Life Support Training Health-Care Providers
March 15, 2012 - March 16, 2012 (Dr Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital)
5. Basic Intravenous Therapy Training Program
June 21, 2011 - June 23, 2011 (Lung Center of The Philippines)
6.People's Day "A Monthly Outreach Program"
March 16, 2011 (Philippine Heart Center)
1. Francisco B. Martinez - 0917 8524640
MMDA - (Chief Environmental Management Specialist)
2. Evangeline L. Vallejo - 932 6117
House of Representatives - Engineering Department
3. Divina S. Medina - 931 5001
House of Representatives - Archives Department
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: