A highly determined newly licensed occupational therapist ready to utilize best evidence, acquired skills, and passion to provide exceptional care to future clients and maximize their full potential.
Level 2 Fieldwork- Three Rivers Outpatient Rehabilitation
Three Rivers, MI. 09/2019 - 12/2019
Upper extremity focus with some neurological rehabilitation
- Utilized multiple standardized assessment for all clients during the evaluation, re-evaluation, and discharge process to record outcomes of therapeutic interventions.
- Completed multiple orthosis fabrications and applications on fieldwork educator including forearm based thumb spica splint, ulnar gutter splint, and trigger finger splint. Strapped and made adjustments to all client's splints when proficient.
- Executed 85-90% productivity with independent caseload, 7-12 patients daily pending schedule.
- Administered physical agent modalities (PAMs) when appropriate including ultrasound, FES, fluidotherapy, and paraffin wax followed by stretch or an occupation-based activity.
Level 2 Fieldwork- Carle Foundation Hospital
Urbana, IL. 05/2019 - 07/2019
- Provided skilled evaluations and treatment sessions for patients on the ICU, advanced care, cardiac, neurological, medical, and orthopedic floors under the supervision of a skilled OTRL.
- Completed timely chart reviews and documentation on Epic documentation system.
- Coordinated and collaborated on individualized plans of care in conjunction with COTA's, PT's, PTA's, and SLP team members when needed.
- Researched and developed a stimulation schedule, stimulation kit, and stimulation questionnaire for Carle Foundation Hospital's occupational therapy team to implement with appropriate patients in the ICU setting to increase arousal and attention.
- Completed all necessary paperwork for YMCA records and database.
- Problem solved any issues for YMCA members that arose on shift.
- Politely greeted and said goodbye to all members that entered the YMCA.
- Actively follow and believe in the YMCA's mission of diversity and inclusivity of all members.
- Completed appropriate ADL's for the campers to ensure proper health and hygiene.
- Cooperated as a team with all staff members of camp to increase the quality of life of campers.
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills to get campers to all activities scheduled throughout the day.
- Followed all standards and procedures of The Fowler Center including HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Assisted in everyday ADL's and care of residents in the Assisted Living Facility.
- Collaborated as a team with all caregivers and nurses on the floor for the health of each resident.
- Followed all standards and procedures of Friendship Village including HIPAA laws and regulations.
Available upon request
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: