Outgoing and dependable professional with 15+ years experience in the banking industry. Maintains excellent communication skills and problem resolution abilities. Possesses a high degree of integrity and maintenance of confidentiality. Very well organized with an emphasis on time management. Motivated and seeking new challenges in a full-time position that will build upon my financial institution knowledge.
● Completed daily settlement of electronic transactions for member accounts, weekly settlement of all automated teller machines (ATMs), and investigated and settled member fraudulent transaction claims
● Followed up with members about issues including completed fraud claims, transaction disputes, and online services to maintain high standards of customer service
● Responsible for posting all ACH (electronic transactions) exceptions and clearing all returned check deposits
● As part of Foothill's back office team, duties included supporting multiple departments throughout day while still working on daily tasks
● Processed account transactions, which included but not limited to, reconciling and depositing daily funds, informed customers of Credit Union products, provided account status information, and assisted customers with account related issues such as fraudulent activity and identity theft
● Reported to branch manager with responsibility for ordering, maintaining, and tracking stock of office supplies
● Responsible for ordering cash for branch, stocking and balancing all automated teller machines (ATMs), and keeping daily balanced record of branch vault
● Interned in Foothill's Marketing Department weekly on basis to gain first-hand experience in business development, marketing strategy, branding, and use of social media in business
● Volunteered with "Team Foothill" - Volunteer based program to help assist Marketing with selected events hosted by Foothill Federal Credit Union to benefit local communities
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: