Experienced retail supervisor leading team-oriented staff through exceptional problem solving and outstanding customer service.
- Directed and supervised employees engaging in sales, inventory and retail operations in order to deliver outstanding customer service
- Increased sales and profit by focusing on member satisfaction and needs, teaching and training associates, and displaying high commodity items with high profit margins
- Maintained solid relationships with members of management and my associates in order to improve member satisfaction, reduce theft and shrink, and increase knowledge of the fresh areas
- Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands
- Consulted and built relationships with local restaurants, medical offices, convenience stores, child care centers, and charities in order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Organized and reduced a high overflow of inventory volume on hand before being promoted to meat and deli supervisor
- Displayed appropriate signs for products and sales promotions.
- Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales
- Identified products with date liability in a timely manner in order to reduce profit loss - Rotated product and provided the necessary space allocation based on sales and company layouts - Ordered and stocked product on a daily basis while maintaining proper inventory levels - Tracked sales on a weekly basis in order to utilize the best sales and profit drivers for the Meat Department
- Rotated product and provided the necessary space allocation based on sales and company layouts
- Ordered and stocked product on a daily basis while maintaining proper inventory levels
- Tracked sales on a weekly basis in order to utilize the best sales and profit drivers for the Meat Department
- Responsible for making sure sales floor departments are well stocked and merchandised to the highest standards
- Provided excellent customer service while also encouraging other associates to go above and beyond
- Organized and palletized merchandise and safely placed pallets into steels with a stand up forklift
- Assisted in resetting the sales floor by constructing new shelves and relocating merchandise
- Established great relationships with members over six years that led to great member experiences and loyalty
- Promoted to Supervisor after six months in the meat department.
- Certified Food Safety Manager
- Successfully trained and certified associates on the operational aspects of stand up forklifts, pallet riders, and scissor lifts
- Named "Associate of the Month" in February, 2011
- Successfully contributed with team to resetting sales floor per store reset
- Graduated with Honors
- Minor in Political Science
- Member of Alpha Phi Sigma
- 3.5 GPA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: