Motivated individual with strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Strong organizational and team collaboration skills with experience in improving processes. Bilingual professional fluent in Spanish and English. Adept at keeping original emotion, style and content of messages. Well-versed in cultural context of conversations. Customer Service Representative bringing top-notch skills in oral and written communication, active listening and analytical problem-solving skills. Enhances customer experiences by employing service-oriented behaviors, understanding customer desires and providing customized solutions to build loyalty.
Attained Highest Academic Distinction and graduated with highest honors at Pima Community .
· 7/1/14 – Present: Facilitates weekly twelve step recovery meetings at Gospel Rescue Mission Men's shelter
· 7/1/14 – Present: Provides personal assistance to young men in recovery looking for sponsorship and guidance through twelve step work.
· 1/15/16 – Present: Organizes and coordinates quarterly men's volunteer work to take 12 step recovery meetings into Federal and State Prison system
· 4/1/16 – Present: Coordinates daily meetings for men and women in recovery from substance abuse at Eastside Meeting Place. (Current Business Chair)
· 6/15/16 – 9/15/19: Facilitated and organized volunteers to bring 12 step meetings into local hospitals and institutions (H&I) based on and around substance abuse and recovery.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: