Experienced professional in both For-Profit and Non-Profit arenas with an 18 year successful track record as a Employment Services Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Services Coordinator, Senior. Recruiterand Consultant. Extensive experience developing and driving community service program modules with special expertise in Young Adult & Adult Job Readiness Training Services and Workforce Development Programs. Achieved a stellar track record in managing a complete spectrum of administrative operations highlighted by documented geometric growth in agency client rosters and aggressively accomplishing superior results oriented program participant benchmarks.
• Responsible for implementing company growth strategies within the employment placement industry. Conduct major recruitment campaigns through extensive job candidate screening processes designed to match client-employer's protocols. Oversee several research platforms designed to determine specific and nuanced job market conditions benefitting employers and job seekers alike.
• Implemented and managed 7 Training/Employment Programs. Defined growth strategy, hired software and marketing teams, and set goals and expectations for company.
• Established new key partnerships with several high recruiting companies resulting in a 20% increase in annual revenue.
• Started a partnership program, kick-started work with implementation of 20 partner contracts.
• Promoted to Manager position as a result of three excellent performance reviews in surpassing my placement employment goals.
• Assisted in hiring, training and managing teams of 5 Job Developers to meet contractual goals and for grants valued at 3 million dollars servicing over 500 youth, young adult and adults.
• Assisted working with a team of 5 Program Managers and 5 Job Developers/Business Development, creating training and employment opportunities for various clients and participants.
• Developed new employment partnerships with businesses and organizations in all 5 boroughs of NYC such as the American Red Cross and the YMCA of Greater NY.
• Created Extensive multi-sector job bank of over 150 companies with relationship which resulted in a 30% increase in internship and job placements.
• Developed 400 internship positions with various employers in a 6 months time frame.
• Elected Chairperson for Workforce/Job Development Committee which was responsible for streamlining the workforce job development process throughout the division.
• Planned, organized and executed hiring events partnering with 20 local community organizations resulting in over 80 direct hires.
• Developed program job fairs which resulted in over 30 to 50 direct hires bi-monthly.
• Acquired a book of business of over 200 employers and created direct employment pipe-lines which increase monthly placements by 25%.
• Responsible for 35 to 50 placements with employers per month.
• Overseeing all agency administrative, programmatic, and fiscal functions that includes but is not limited to day-to-day supervision of staff and volunteers including recruitment and assigning agency positions.
• Developed and implement fundraising and operational execution strategies ranging from RFP's issued by private and public funding sources to inter-agency collaborations, joint-ventures, and partnerships designed to share in pooled resources.
• Maintained and improved viable agency program monitoring and evaluation systems designed to assure optimal performances in all aspects. Manage all agency public relations with the goal of building a prolific agency brand that reflects being the leader and the service provider of choice for agency clients and agency supporters alike.
Devised new promotional approaches to boost customer numbers and market penetration while enhancing engagement and driving growth.
• Achieved $150,000 in annuity donations in just 6 months – first in our non-profit history.
• Introduced Integrated program referral partnering system, which reduced overhead and staffing cost.
• Cut Staffing costs by 25% by introductions a professional volunteer program
• Increased revenue by 60 % after successfully receiving various funding grant awards to implement programs throughout the Borough of Queens.
• Received various community awards and letters for outstanding job readiness and mentoring work with youth and young adults.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: