A result oriented and driven professional worker with past experience, as a manager and an intern, in Fortune 500 and multinational companies . Currently pursuing MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management and Information Systems. Is intimately familiar with enterprise network systems in use today. Has led many events and projects. Is capable for working in teams and individually. Can make sound decisions quickly while maintaining focus on the goal.
1. 2012- Led important departments as a Vice Chairperson for Mithibai College's management festival Colosseum. Was chosen from among 350 students. The event was a stupendous success. The college ranking marked up in terms of management festivals.
2. 2012- Researched and complied data for a project for Mumbai University's integral department:Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension Work. Obtained a honorary mention and certification for the same.
3. 2011- Organized promotional activities as a committee member for the marketing department of SVKM's pre-placement event Udaan. Was chosen from over 10,000 students. Had an overwhelming response both from students and multinational companies.
4. 2011- Headed the computer department for Mithibai College's management festival Colosseum. Was chosen from over 350 students. Was incharge of designing marketing peripherals for sponsors and top notch artists.
5. 2011- Researched and complied data for a project for Mumbai University's integral department:Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension Work. Obtained a honorary mention and certification for the same.
6. 2009- Planned management events and oversaw participation response for Jai Hind College's event "Management Guru". Overwhelming participation and recognition from the faculty was the result of the effort.
Optimized process through inventory management and introducing scannable bar codes. This led to higher profits, better sales and minimization of ambiguities regarding damages and thefts.
Worked as Teaching Assistant. Taught students in the machine room to learn and use the internet, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and C#.
Counselled students who appeared for their CAT exam. These students were aspiring to pursue a MBA program.
Semester One- 3.92/4,
Board: Mumbai University
Board: Mumbai University
1. French language proficiency: Completed three levels through Alliance Francaise.
2. GNIIT 2010 - 2014
Learned SQL Server, C#, Visual Studio 2008, Advanced Excel, Data Mining and Data Warehousing, Microsoft Share Point etc
English, Hindi, French, Marathi and Gujrati.
1. Compiled and presented on the topic "Data Mining" at NIIT. Conducted extensive research and consulted the professor for the same. Secured highest marks for this presentation.
2. Researched and compiled a project on "The study of the Organic Products Industry". Gathered primary and secondary data for the same. Received the highest grade that could have been awarded for the same.
3. Researched and organized information on "State Trading Corporation and its Rationale". Presented the researched material in front of an external examiner. Received appreciation and excellent marks for the same.
4. Studied, compiled information and mentioned unique suggestions for the topic "Marketing of Vespa". Received recognition for innovative suggestions.
5. Researched on a foreign company that is considering to expand its business in a new market. Studied "Strategies of Entering a New Market"and integrated the two subjects. Received recognition and excellent marks for the same.
6. Gathered information on Human Resource Management of International Firms and compiled the same. Received appreciation for the uniqueness of the project.
7. Intensive study was carried out on "Android". Learnt with the help of online sources, reference books and Android devices. Developed high level of understanding on the working of this operating system.
8. Presented on Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management. Analyzed this subject with fellow team members. Received highest points for the same.
The projects have been a part of internal examinations or a part of a course curriculum. Marks for the same have been added to the respective subject totals.
Softwares: Microsoft Excel and Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Share Point, Spotfire, Tableau, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Visual Studio 2008, SAS.
Database Management: SQL Server, Relational Database Management System, Data Mining and Data Warehousing, Modeling and Developing a Data Warehouse (MDDW) and Enterprise Data Sources and Migration Strategies (EDSMS), Oracle.
Programming Languages: C# , C , C++.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: