4) Training, developing, and motivating sales associates.
5) Receiving shipment and stocking according to planograms.
6) Maintaining operations procedures.
7) Completing necessary paperwork and banking/cash inventory.
8) Motivating staff and creating a positive work environment.
9) Adhering to and enforcing Loss prevention.
Skills * Qualifications
DOT Qualified to Ship Hazardous Materials Per 49 CFR and IATA DGR
Hazmat and Hazmat handling and storage qualified, in compliance with State and Federal Regulations.
Previous Serve Safe Certification
Previous Fork-Lift Certification
Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
2) Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
3) Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, including Microsoft office suite and Oracle Database.
4) Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
5) Innovative problem solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
6) Responsible leader with the ability to teach, direct, and counsel while managing conflicts and enforcing company policy and guidelines.
Activities Phi Mu Fraternity Philanthropy Chair Stephenville, TX Holding community and collegiate events, planning fundraisers, assuming overall responsibilities, and raising awareness for my sorority, Phi Mu, and our National philanthropy Children's Miracle Network.
J-Tac Publication Writer Stephenville, TX Staff writer/reporter for Tarleton State University's newspaper, the J-Tac.
Duties included interviewing, researching, and staying on top of current events so that my articles provided the readers with the most up to date, interesting, and factual information possible.
The Pride Yearbook Business Ads Editor Colleyville, TX Editor-in-chief over the business ad's section of the Colleyville Heritage High School yearbook staff, The Pride.
Duties included contacting local businesses to request their aid in funding the production of schools yearbook by purchasing an ad space in the back of the yearbook.
Other responsibilities included design and layout of the actual ad for the business interested, managing all the revenue collected by the businesses, etc.
Supporting Maintenance in expediting parts from authorized Vendors and/or from Maintenance Stores Facilities to repair grounded aircraft throughout the system.
Ensure compliance with maintenance requisitions in a way that minimizes inventory investments and meets time requirements.
Coordinating and administering timely ordering and shipment of aircraft parts and equipment to support out-of-service aircraft by reviewing all purchase requisitions for content, accuracy, interchangeability and the level of urgency.
Also monitor current stock levels and usages, to determine the necessity of the request.
Assisting airline operations by: (a) Verification, tracking, and expediting of parts movements.(b) Tracking of tool movements for grounded aircraft.
Assisting Inventory Control Facilities by:(a) After hours/AOG parts verification of HAZMAT paperwork.(b) After hours/AOG parts resetting of Maintenance constraint times.(c) Proper record-keeping associated with tracking parts movement via: Movement Sheets, Turnover, E-mail, AOG Log
Vendor contact and completed purchase orders as required.
Coordinate the (a) acquisition of loaner parts to/from other 121 certified airlines b) the sale and/or purchase of expendable parts to/from other airlines.
Additional duties as directed by Maintenance Operation Control/MOD.
Inventory Control Specialist, 09/2009 to 03/2011American Eagle Airlines － Dfw Airport, TX
Receiving, disbursing, shipping of supplies, tools, free stock and aircraft parts.
Stocking, storing, stock chasing, issuing and performing physical inventory of materials charged to Stores.
Responsible for repair orders, work orders, and tear down reports.
Performs accurate data entry in Company computer systems.
Identifies errors in paperwork, data entry, bin quantity discrepancies, computer data entry, and refers them to his Crew Chief or Supervisor.
Keeps stockroom and adjacent work areas clean and orderly, and stores items according to Company, fire safety, and "good housekeeping" regulations and practices.
Ensuring compliance with Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) shipping and handling requirements.
Night Shift Manager, 03/2009 to 07/2009Five Guys － Dfw Airport, TX
Delivering exceptional customer service to guests, through but not limited to the following: Making sure every Guest is thanked for their business and invited to return; Working with crew to act on Guest feedback and resolve Guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
2) Providing production direction to crew in a clear and concise way.
3) Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service.
4) Performing and overseeing proper opening and closing procedures.
5) Keeping inventory of product on a daily basis and communicating with other Shift Mangers and Store Manager when product is in short supply.
6) Making sure crew is properly trained in all areas of food preparation.
7) Overall responsibility for all cash register and daily sales transactions on shift.
8) Completing daily and weekly inventory and cash management paperwork for Managers review.
Assistant Manager, 09/2008 to 01/2009Claire's Boutique － Grapevine, TX
Working with other crew members to achieve sales goals.
2) Opening/closing the store.
3) Managing the store and customers sometimes alone or with the help of other crew members as needed.
Bachelors of Business Administration:PresentTarleton State University － Fort Worth, TX
High School Diploma:May 2007Colleyville Heritage High － Colleyville, TX