Seasoned Loss Prevention Manager with excellent communication skills and more than 8 years in retail security. Dedicated and committed to training and coaching in-store staff in the latest loss prevention techniques.
- Developed and implemented several information security and risk management programs covering everything from assessment to management to optimization.
- Recorded a store record of 95 apprehensions in 2011. (Needed 35 apprehensions to make store quota)
- Upgraded company surveillance system to more than 20 security cameras.
- Reduced in store Shrink from $55K to $10K
- Loss Prevention/Safety Manager. Responsible for decreasing store shrink. Conducted investigations. Made Internal/External apprehensions with team or independently. Monitored theft trends and investigated fraudulent transactions.
- Provided safety training to store associates. Reported and tracked all in-store injuries. (customer or associates)
- Aviation Logs and Records Clerk. Responsible for tracking aircraft components and logging flight records.
- Database Administrator Controlled several databases essential for naval logistics and operational readiness.
- Central Technical Publications Librarian. Meticulously updated and maintained the command's technical library.
Assets Protection Team Leader. Responsible for keeping team members/customers safe and protecting store merchandise. Assisted with Internal Investigations. Made apprehensions independently or with team.
Currently enrolled in Lenoir Community College pursuing an associate degree.
Graduated June 1988.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: