Dynamic Logistics Officer bringing 18 years of experience in operations, procurement management, organizational development and collaboration for California Army National Guard and the Federal Government. Proficient in planning, coordinating and executing successful sustainment strategies. Adept at improving operational stability and efficiency. Team-minded individual works well with senior stakeholders and effectively prioritize tasks.
Deputy Branch Chief , CIMCOM/TCB CAARNG
Sacramento , CA - October 2019 - Current
· Exercised supervisory authorities and responsibilities involving work assignment and review of six staff members.
· Expanded cross-functional organizational capacity by collaborating with Engineer Battalion, Company and Area Coordinators on priorities of efforts IOT maximize troop labor construction projects.
· Adjusted project plans to account for dynamic targets, staffing changes and operational specifications.
· Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address problems.
· Conducted site visits and assisted with validation of over 30 real property assessments.
· Developed relationships with stakeholders.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Excellent work! Many factors go into creating a strong resume and this sample resume has checked all the boxes. Great job!
Job Titles Held: