Efficient Logistics Customer Representative in shipping and delivering. Highly organized and detail-oriented with a talent for accurate shipment tracking and problem resolution.
• E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping/ delivery updates.
• Oversaw and monitor return and exchange processes of appliances.
• Communicated with dispatchers, warehouse, store representative and customers regarding outgoing orders.
• Prioritized order security, accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
• Provide assistance by telephone and email to customers and business partners.
• Monitor progress of delivery routes and Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
• Achieved department goals of improving NPS scores and customers satisfaction by reducing escalations and maintaining inventory data.
• Respond to customer service issues by established ongoing relationships and great customer services.
• Provided assistances as necessary to track delayed or missing shipments.
• Ensured quality control of customer service with daily monitoring and customer feedback.
• Keep records of customers and truck driver's interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries and feedback.
• Supported Operation Manager with daily operational functions..
• Gathered, logged and monitored shipping data and routes.
• Took corrective action in the case of accidents and delays to minimize customer's escalations.
Accomplishments: I was recognized as Employee of the Month within 4 months of employment, based on proficiency, dependability and earning milestones such as customer satisfactions, complete orders and customer retention.
• Oversee facilities that housed school age children and ensure compliance with all local and federal laws governing child care, both in regard to the physical environment and the staff.
• Organized recreational activities and aide with homework
• Act as Site Director in the absences of the Director As a Site Director assistant
• Coordinated office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders.
• Kept reception area clean and neat to give visitors a positive impression of the company.
• Greeted incoming customers in a professional manner and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
• Monitored and screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes.
• Successfully implemented all areas of a balanced literacy program that included: shared reading, small group instruction, word work, and teacher read aloud, utilized computer programs within the classroom such as: Boardmaker Plus, System 44 math, smart boards, laptops and iPads.
• Carry out behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructor's psychologist or speech-language pathologists.
• Assist teacher and other faculties in taking care and educating students with physical impairments in a developmental classroom.
• Planned and prepared materials as a team in order to design curriculum that met the needs of the students Attended professional development classes in compliance with updating assistant certification required by the state..
• Assist children individually or in small groups to help those master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by the teacher.
• Adapted teaching methods and materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
• Observed and evaluated students' performance, behavior, social development and physical health.
• Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the Internet.
• Supervised an average of 12 students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, schoolyards and on field trips.
• Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and teacher training workshops.
• Selected age-appropriate stories and read them aloud during daily story time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: