Team oriented, hardworking and motivated to learn livestock handler with over 6 years of experience. I emphasize in the the milking procedure of dairy cows as well as experience in minor vet work, including but not limited to, vaccinations and day to day health of livestock.
Healthcare provider for animals (vaccinations)
Willing to learn and progress
Oversaw the care, placement and health of 2,500 heifers. Attended the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association conference in 2016 in Madison along with the Genex breeding training program in 2016.
09/2015 to Current
Livestock HandlerManthe Grain Farms － Windsor, WIIn charge of the overall care, placement and health of approximately 2,500 head of cattle, and assisted in day to day farm operations including chores and harvesting of crops.
02/2014 to 01/2016
Building Materials salesMenards － Pewaukee, WIAssisted customers in choosing the appropriate materials and products for their home improvement projects.
08/2010 to 09/2013
Animal Research Technician Emmons Blaine Dairy Cattle Research Center － Arlington, WI
- Maintained animal pens and ensured cleanliness.
- Assist others in the movement of cattle heard's to assigned locations.
- Prepared milking parlor and supplies.
- Operated gates to ensure animals were secure and comfortable.
- Report any cows that had signs of injuries or illness to the head herdsman.
High School Diploma: General EducationDeforest High School － Deforest , WI, USA
- Member of FFA
-Member of DECA
- Extra coursework in agriculture and animal science