I am a highly motivated and safety oriented Technician 3/ Electrician looking to make a positive impact on any company I work for. I love to contribute my life long work experience and work ethic to any trade. I never stop learning and will soak up any knowledge a company has to offer. I am confident in my skill set and look forward to expanding them. A team player that has no problem getting along with others and contributing to see the company succeed. Looking to pave the way to for the future.
- Promoting a teamwork based mindset throughout LGB7 swing shift.
-Organized daily Downtime Window Repairs
-Critical Path Audits on all Critical 1 Equipment
-Field Radio Communication and Dispatch Technicians to locations throughout the building.
-Lead Tech 3 on SEV events helping to prevent LPH loss and reduce CE risk.
-RCA Analysis and using the 5 why's when Deep Diving Equipment failures.
- Heavy focus on building good relationships with Amazon Operations to prevent and manage production risk on a daily basis.
- 13, 26, and 52 week PM's on Crit 1 equipment.
- Belt lacing and replacement.
- VFD replacements
- MTR/Gearbox replacements
- Manage day to day WO and TT completion along with assigning missed PM's from other shifts and absent employees.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: