Friendly employee with 3+ of experience carrying out clerical and customer service tasks. Detailed and precise when entering various data, assisting colleagues with physical and project based tasks. Skilled at supporting customers with simple and complex needs with professionalism. In addition also 5+ years encouraging students to change perspectives and attitudes towards art and music and create learned opinions- Coaches students to develop and refine problem-solving skills. Enhances learning through multimedia and extracurricular trips.
- Moot Court district winner 2018
- Mock trial District winner 2016
- Florida State Univ. Mock Trial State Showdown, Best Witness 2018
- Featured on HEAL Magazine for artistic pieces 2015,2016, and 2017
- Art Exhibit hosted with Florida State University 2016
- Secretary of ART National Honor Society 2014 and 2018
- Over 500+ volunteer hours with Grace Mission, Second Harvest, Kearney Center, and Catholic Charities
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: