Innovative and enthusiastic academic leader focused on engaging with students and educators to meet learning objectives and drive student progress through proven research practices. Committed to providing empowering leadership through versatility in leadership approaches, professional development, technology, and excellent interpersonal skills.
· NYS School District Leader, Professional Certificate
· NYS School Building Leader, Initial Certificate
· NYS Students with Disabilities (Grades 1-6), Professional Certificate
· NYS Students with Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2), Professional Certificate
· NYS Permanent Certification in Reading, Grades K-12
· NYS Permanent Certification in Elementary Education, Pre-K- Grades 6
· Wilson Reading System
· Google 1 Certification
Website development, Zoom, Google Meet, Screen castify, Code.org, Nearpod, Ed Puzzle, Quizlet, Flipped Classroom, Remind, and Microsoft Office
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: