Experienced QA automation Engineer with over 3 years of industry experience.
• Worked closely with the developers and also with the Product owners to maintain a full understanding of the requirements and how software is utilized to accomplish business goals.
• Wrote more than 200 test cases and User stories for Lite smoke, smoke, and regression test suites on BDD and procedural types.
• Created automation test cases and scripts according to BDD framework using GHERKIN language.
• Developed BDD tests using Spec flow and created step definition and feature files in Visual Studio.
• Created and maintained the Scrum board for each Sprint in Agile Methodology.
• Provided support and assistance to execute test cases for Bi-weekly Production releases for the courseware application.
• Exploratory Testing on the new application and derived objectives for automation test cases.
• Involved in Peer Review of test cases, pull requests and documentation and provided the comments.
• Supported the offshore team in India and provided DB entry for automation purposes. Also, Entered complex tables and data in AWS DymanoDB.
• Prepared test data for testing purposes for Edgenuity's Courseware applications.
• Documented of Objectives, Test Cases and Research for the Confluence Tool.
• Created and raised the bug tickets to Product Owners on Jira.
• Point of contact for all third party integrations with Edgenuity.
• Used Source lab for cross-browser testing on different browser platforms and operating systems.
• Worked with Postman for API testing. Tested URLs to get and post requests. Also added and updated collections and environments.
• Tested courseware application for Security Testing. Worked on Error Handling for code requests and analyzed the messages. Tested Session Management to ensure session expiry after particular idle time and session termination after log out to make application secure
• Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Web driver methods.
• Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
• Execution of Selenium Test cases and reporting defects.
• Prepared test cases and scripts utilizing TestNg annotations.
• Designed Hybrid Framework using Maven, Page Object Model & TestNG.
• Located web elements using XPath and CSS selectors.
• Prepared weekly and monthly status reports.
• Tracked User Stories, Tasks, Test cases, Results and Defects in Jira
• Prepared Defect report as per severity and priority Active participation in Bug triage meetings.
• Saved 30% of time and cost by using the automation tool Selenium in Manage my Patient web-based application.
• Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business specifications as part of Static Testing on the earliest stages of SDLC.
• Created and executed test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios for Web Application.
• Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected.
• Tested mobile application manually in iOS and Android real devices. Worked with an emulator at the initial stage of testing for different kinds of devices for theFitnessScope App.
• Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including 3G, 4G/LTE, and Wi-Fi.
• Selected test cases for Regression Testing.
• Identified defects in systems and implemented test procedures.
• Maintained logs of defects and validated tests in Jira.
• Worked with the project manager and project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
• Attended In-house training of Selenium suite, Cucumber, Maven
• Participated in Test Closure activities.
Automation Tools -Specflow, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sauce labs, Cucumber, Selenium Web-Driver and Apache Maven build automation tool
AWS (Amazon Web Service)- Dynamo DB- NoSQL database, EC2 Instance, S3 bucket
Database- Dynamo DB, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Command
Version Control Tool - GitHub, Bitbucket
Team Collaboration Software - Confluence
Domain Knowledge- Learning Management System (LMS), Health Care application, Fitness Mobile App For android / iOS
Mobile Testing- iOS and Android devices, Emulator
Methodology - Waterfall Model, Agile, Scrum, Kanban board
Bug tracking tool- JIRA
Programming Language- Java
Software- Microsoft Office Suite
Command Line Utility - Gitbash
Project Management Tool - JIRA
Web service Tool- Postman
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: