25 Years of experience proving exceptional administrative/supervisory support to high-level officials with strong organizational skills and determination to provide the most effective internal procedures. Strong and effective communication skills with a diverse group of internal and external relationships. Extensive experience using complex calendaring systems and handling multiple tasks in fast-paced environments. Effective follow up skills on agreed actions and very capable of acting as courthouse wide resource and role model for other employees.
Provide direct administrative support to a Judge. Extensive use in the calendar system to set up meetings, schedule hearings, maintain appointments, set up tasks and deadlines, and maintain a reminder system. Prepare and distribute meeting minutes. Prepare agendas, schedule meetings, and materials for meetings. Provide customer service to the general public, attorneys, and other state agencies. Answer phones, manage office files and records, and keep others in the court apprised of procedural changes in procedures. Communicate and apply complex rules for case administration, filing, court procedures, and legal processes under New Mexico Law. Prepare drafts, notices, routine orders, judgements, and court orders pursuant to directive by the Judge. Serve as a Court Monitor and Notary Public.
• Provide professional administrative support for four hearing officers or more if required. Duties include: Prepare and process from start to finish court documents for hearings ensuring all court rules and regulations are followed thoroughly. Docket all cases received. Prepare, mail out, and route documents such as notices, motions, opinions, orders, records, calendars, pleadings, memorandum in opposition, and case materials. Ensure all deadlines are met for court hearings and compliance routines.
• Collaborate with Judges and provide case files under strict deadlines. Track cases to ensure compliance with case type, appearance dates, sentencing requirements, and follow through with necessary steps; maintain the integrity of case files; and close cases. Work as court monitor for Judges during hearings and provide full administrative support.
• Create and monitor calendars using a reminder system to ensure cases and clients do not get overlooked; schedule and subpoena CYFD employees, and schedule and set up conference calls for hearings.
• Customer Service - Interview clients and prepare files before handing over to Commissioners. Provide effective communication for information requested and provide customer assistance at the counter or via telephone to a diverse audience, whichincludes litigants, attorneys, reporters, law enforcement, other judicial agencies, co-workers, supervisors and judges.
• Provide leadership and full support to the other department clerks as a deputy clerk. If certain case regulations or procedures are not clear, research and find documentation explaining protocol procedures related to the case and provide accurate findings to other clerks. Most common used resources are New Mexico Compilation of Statutes books, online resources, and court policy and procedures books. Act as lead contact in department to implement best practices and procedures for document control
• Part of implementation team to integrate new database program to transition into paperless system, new file tracking system, and creating new procedures to follow.
Studies on going.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: